Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013


It was lovely to have a nice long holiday weekend, especially in the midst of the move! We had Friday, Sunday, and Monday off work. 


Not only did we get time to relax, but we got time to work on the move. The Craigslist sales are still coming in, so we spent one of the days at Ikea, looking at room ideas and picking out our new bed frame. It was so overwhelming that I felt like I was going to faint, once we got out of there! At the end of Ikea, I went to get a frozen yogurt cone and I saw someone who did faint, with paramedics there...I guess it wasn't only me that was feeling faint!


We weren't going to do anything for Easter but my Aunt invited us over to her house for a baby Easter egg hunt. We were half an hour late, as usual (!!) so we missed it, but it was lovely to spend time with everyone and see all the kiddos - the next generation of mini-me's!


SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig