Saturday, July 20, 2013

Update about this blog

Dear Readers,

It has recently come to my attention that I have had my comments section disabled!!! My apologies. The commenting is enabled on every post. Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, and feedbacks. I love my Madh Mama readers!

Xoxo,

Madh Mama


P.S. Indian readers - don't forget to vote on my question "What do Indians think of Western women?" I would like to know what are the general opinions in your communities of Western women - the poll is anonymous. This poll is located on the bottom of the sidebar to the right --->
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I was just scrolling through your blog, thinking I could've sworn the comments section wasn't there before. Then I saw this post. :) By the way, I love your evil eye- can I steal it? I have two on the wall in my flat here. I think I need one on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I really believe in the evil eye (or you can use hamsa too, and my husband says a picture of Hanuman will also protect). I have 2 Greek aunties who are constantly pinning the evil eye on me! ;)

      Delete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig