Friday, August 2, 2013

My new favorite Indian comedian (not Russell Peters)

So, after all the serious topics on my blog this week (from the great debate), it's time to have some fun. I stumbled upon this video on Youtube a while back while I was searching for some comedy shows.
This video I found is a skit from an Indian comedian named Vidur Kapur who I'm totally obsessed with right now. He is so friggin' hilarious. He's gay, he's Punjabi, and he lives in New York.
He talks about lots of funny things like: being Indian in America, Indian sexuality, growing up in India, modern Indian kids, therapy, Indians being indirect, being scared of Koreans, introducing his grandmother to gay culture, Indian men's attractiveness, and Indian women in middle age.
Check out the video below for a good laugh!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard of him until just now, but he's hilarious!! I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard while watching this video. "When is Yom coming?" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is sooooo hilarious!!!! But this is the only video I can find of him! I want more, he's too funny!

      Delete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig