Friday, August 23, 2013

The new generation of women

Okay, it's official...I'm seriously impressed by this new generation of females that we've got here...We are definitely going to have a few women presidents in the upcoming years!

Out of the mouths of babes...these young women are so sensible, articulate and intelligent that they are serious leaders. I'm impressed!!!

A 14 year old explains why it's wrong to slut-shame:



"Slut-shaming contributes to rape culture/rape supportive culture. Rape culture is a culture in which sexual violence against women is commonplace, and in which prevalent attitudes tolerate said sexual violence."

A 14 year old girl holds her own in a debate with O'Leary (fast forward to 3:36):



This young woman not only holds her own in a debate, and she corrects him on his facts! Watch O'Leary's expression when he realizes he's being squashed!

India's Red Brigade - a group of young women that patrol the streets for rapists:

Click HERE for the video on CNN.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Superb!! Love this gal. This is one of the topics close to my heart as well. I saw some food documentary movies and learnt about GMOs. Oh and I love love love your blog. I ve been reading for sometime now and eagerly wait for you to post new stuff. I am an Indian girl married to an Indian guy (love marriage;) ), but boy I wish I found your blog before getting married. I had not analyzed Indian family dynamics from outside! I am lucky to have a supportive extended family though. I was born and raised in a matriarchal Indian family.

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig