Friday, September 20, 2013

Cease and desist

I'm writing this post as a formal instruction from the VPD to tell the cowardly racist person who wrote in to me yesterday and gave a death threat to my daughter - to STOP CONTACTING ME and to CEASE AND DESIST. 

Today I have spoken with both the VPD & the FBI. Yes, you got that right. I don't hesitate.

The police take harassments very seriously, and especially threats against a minor.

You are not anonymous. You are known to the police. I know your IP address and where you live.

And, most importantly, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to stop writing. I'm not going to live in fear. I'm going to continue on with my happy life & writing about it freely. So you'd better stop obsessing about our life and get your own.

This is your final warning. 

------

To all my wonderful dedicated readers, onwards and upwards - and back to our happy-go-lucky lives!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you've been harassed, Alexandra. Hugs from Padparadscha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, yeah it sucked! But I've been tracking them. Just some mentally ill person who has no resources to deal.

      Delete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig