Friday, April 11, 2014

Ancestral Photo frame - DIY


One of my favorite things in our home is this photo frame of our family. I love have pictures of our ancestors in our home, and I wanted to find a way how to combine some of them in one frame.

I got this done after we got married to celebrate our love and the marriage of our families. This photo frame is a celebration of love, culture, and 3 generations of marriage. 

On top, is a picture of my paternal grandparents, Lewis & Josephine. To the left, is a picture of my parents, David & Zonda. To the right, is a picture of husband-ji's parents, Sridhar and Sandhya. Below, is a picture of husband-ji's paternal grandparents, Krishnamachary and Shambagavala. And in the center - is us!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Alex,

    What a beautiful way of displaying photos of both sides of family. I have tons of photos of my family but seem to struggle them organized or just having a ton of single framed shots. LOVE this, what a blessing to pass on to Maya.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig