Friday, November 28, 2014

Picking out our Christmas Card

One of my favorite activities for Christmas season is picking out our annual Christmas card. I usually like to do a special photoshoot (since Maya grows so fast, I want her picture to be recent), but this year we were lazy we had way too much going on.

I decided to use some of the pictures from our Venice trip, since they were just so fabulous. My dad was secretly thrilled to be the photographer!

My top sites for Christmas cards are Minted, Tiny Prints, and Pinhole Press - they have gorgeous layouts. I picked three different ones, but we ended up going with this one:


This year, I ordered 100 cards and completely ran out. I could have used 125! I like to send my Christmas card to every friggin' body...LOL...

These ones were also nice but they didn't make the cut:

(from Tiny Prints)


(from Tiny prints)


With an active toddler, it is so hard to get a picture where everyone is looking at the camera!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Alex,

    Love your pick on Christmas card this year, as always! Just love finding out which one you pick. Love all your smiling faces.

    Merry Christmas!

    Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful :) lovely family alexandra!
    Enjoy the holiday season
    With much love
    Divya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Divya, best wishes to you and your family :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Maya's pink dress is just awesome. Did you make it?

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I got it at the Benetton store in Venice!
      Happy belated holidays :)

      Delete
  4. Cute pictures, it must have been hard to choose ! Happy Holidays to you and your family ! (Padapradscha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard! I had to get votes from my relatives! ha ha!
      Happy belated holidays :)

      Delete
  5. everyone not staring at the camera makes the photo more natural... lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too......I hope I get a good one for 2015 too!

      Delete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig