Monday, December 15, 2014

Quick update


I have just spent the last month in India and have had a completely different experience than my last visit. It is quite incredible really, how India is such a place that you can discover differently every single time - and come back transformed as an individual. This was my fifth time, and Maya's first ever trip. We also made it another joint-family vacation, like we did earlier this year to Venice.

Now we have a jam-packed Christmas season coming up, but I can't wait to tell you about all my adventures from India after the New Year begins....And I have SO MANY photos to go through!

Stay tuned....
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Can't wait to read about your trip and to see the pictures, I'm sure Maya had a great time ! (Padparadscha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time! I look forward to hear when you have more time.
    I think is it a little hard to write online about more private stuff, but you always speak about honesty and sharing things as they really are. So today I posted about being in a long distance relationship. It's not fun ... But we will make it!
    And now it's just little more than a month left before we will go to India together. I'm counting the days!
    Hope all three of you are happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

    Did you read anything about this lady when you were there? http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/world/asia/india-tires-of-diplomatic-rift-over-arrest.html?_r=0

    She seems to have made some non-diplomatic moves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for sharing. What a difference a year makes....now she is on the outs with both countries!!! Good riddance to her...

      Delete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig