Friday, March 27, 2015

Highlights from Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2015

As all of my readers know, I am obsessed with Indian fashion as well as having impeccable taste, myself! Other than Christmas season, my other favorite time of year is Indian Fashion Week!

Twice a year, I eagerly await the famous Lakme Fashion week so I can see all of the latest designs, fabrics, and most modern ways to wrap the saree and suits....Indian fashion is unique due to the way they combine different colors, prints, fabrics, and embellishments in a complimentary manner. And also, it's ALL about the drape, which is so innovative and tres chic!

Here are my top picks:

Rahul and Shikha

Rahul and Shikha

Rahul and Shikha

Gaurang Shah

Gaurang Shah

Krishna Mehta

Payal Pratap

Rohit Bal

Yogesh Chaudhary

Rohit Bal

Anushree Reddy

Frou Frou

Mandira Bedi

Mandira Bedi

Mandira Bedi

Rohit Bal

Manish Malhotra

Manish Malhotra

Manish Malhotra

Manish Malhotra

Manish Malhotra

Payal Singhal

Ridhi Mehra

Sabyasatchi

SVA

SVA

SVA

SVA

Tarun Tahiliani

Tarun Tahiliani


(Pics via LFW)

-----

Dear readers, which are your favorites?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg I love the orange with the white print! Is it a Sari or like a Langua or dress? it is gorgeous! I want it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your picks. Since I can't buy them, I've pinned them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig