Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Complete Wellbeing April 2015 - full article

Recently I posted that an article I had written was published in Complete Wellbeing magazine's April 2015 issue. The article is titled "Living my storybook marriage" and it is about how to reconnect with your spouse when you're in a long term partnership. It is located on page 34-35.

Since the April issue has passed, I'm pleased to scan it and give my readers an exclusive peek!



--------

Dear readers, what did you think of the article? Can you relate?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing, Alexandra! I thought I had been through a lot with the husband, but reading what you have been through just makes me go wow and give you kudos for emerging stronger.

    Raina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys went through a lot and emerged stronger. Loved the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely written
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very wise article. Loved it ! (Pad)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It actually was comforting to know someone else has also been through a lot with their husband. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years (together for 6 1/2 years), yet somehow it seems longer! I think it's because we have been through so much together, much like you and your husband. We have also had ups and down, moving, job loss, family death, depression, pregnancy, fighting with families, etc. I know how it goes! However, your tips are very good and practical for any couple when it comes to coping with the ebb and flow that is marriage. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig