Thursday, June 4, 2015

New things in the shop!


I'm very pleased to announce that I have some wonderful new editions to my kids' t-shirt line! It has been really fun experimenting with this collection, and having Maya and all her friends as my little guinea pigs to try it out!


Whenever we use my paintings and make them into t-shirts, we never know how it will translate, or which ones people will favor the most. By far, the most popular was the Blue Ganesh t-shirt. Both mums & kids all seemed to be drawn to that one in particular. So...we decided to make it in two additional colors - peach and hot pink!


We also experimented by making my lovely free-form blue watercolor into a kids t-shirt as well and it came out beautifully. As always, Maya was the perfect little model. She just such a trend-setter...just like her mummy and daddy! Ha ha!



Click HERE to check out my Etsy shop!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. So cute! Maya looks like a professional model with the poses :-).

    Raina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're a Madhavartist! lol But seriously, wonderful designs, adorable kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Maybe that should be my "shop" name :)
      Thanks :)

      Delete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig