Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Now Featured On: Historias de la India


Recently I was approached by the very popular intercultural site Historias de la India because they wanted to feature my article, "Losing yourself in your spouse's culture" on their website. Their site is in Spanish and they had someone translate my entire article beautifully, and it was published over the weekend with great reviews.

I found this website quite a while ago, as it is a treasure for intercultural relationships. They have a lot of great articles on relationships, lifestyle, art and travel with an Indian twist. It is great to have a website dedicated to the Latin community's love of India. Historias de la India can also be translated into many different languages, including English.

Click HERE to read my article!

Click HERE to read my other features!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. congrats dear !! i have read ur article ..great post and not only for forigner ..it applies for all indian bahus ..

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig