Monday, August 17, 2015

Now Featured On: Displaced Nation


I'm thrilled to report that yours truly is currently featured on the latest edition of Displaced Nation's weekly newsletter, "Displaced Dispatch". They have featured me and my Call for Submissions which I am seeking fellow intercultural couples of ALL mixes to share their stories for my popular Saturday love story feature.


The Displaced Nation is a fantastic site that I discovered from my blogging colleague Jocelyn (of Speaking of China). It features a lot of expat stories, and it is such a gem for intercultural couples and global-minded individuals!

Click HERE to visit The Displaced Nation.
Click HERE to see me on Displaced Dispatch.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig