Tuesday, December 1, 2015

FREE Worldwide Shipping on my Etsy


As a little Christmas treat for my readers, I'm offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on my Etsy shop. I'm selling the last stock of my pillow cushions, children's t-shirts, fine art photographs, and fine art prints. These items are perfect for masala families, or people who are interested in Indian-influenced art!

Here's a sneak peek of what's in my shop:

The newest items I have in stock are my Kali & Ganesh electronics cases. It is available in iPhone, iPad Mini, and Samsung Galaxy!

Ever wanted a custom watercolor painting that celebrates you & your spouse's culture? I can do a special free-form watercolor painting with your countries, in the color of your choosing. AND I can also add in your names in calligraphy!

This one is currently my best-selling children's t-shirt! I also have a fine art print available of my original painting of Ganesh.

And don't forget to check out the t-shirt that Maya designed!


We also have fabulous pillows for the home, that are made of soft velveteen fabric, in a variety of colors!

This one is currently my best-selling fine art photograph, which was taken at the Rambagh Palace in Jaipur.


For more, please head over to my ETSY shop
Happy shopping, dear readers!

SHARE:

2 comments

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig