Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Life Lately (in pictures)

Just a few snippets of our life lately, in pictures...




Maya's hair has grown longer than ever...



We got to visit my new nephew Siddharth...


I finally organized my spice cabinet and everything is neatly jarred and labelled...


We have been loving the seasonal produce at our local public market...


We had a major heatwave which brought out the gorgeous cherry blossoms...


My parents are shifting houses so we have found so many amazing things, like my dad's old record collection...


We have been eating delicious dosa's for breakfast every morning...


We have been doing so much art together recently...



Which means I find these funny little scribbles in my notebook...


Maya wants to walk Ziggy and hold the leash by herself...


And has to give him a kiss & a hug before bed each night...



And I'm feeling more in love than ever with our little family!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just love these little pictures of Maya. She is really growing fast, her hair is really long now, very pretty. The pic of you, husband-ji and Maya is sweet. Good to see the kids together, little Siddarth is adorable. Thanks for sharing these great pictures.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. My favorite is the one where Madhavan is combing Maya's hair.

    Raina.

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig