Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Now Featured In: Complete Wellbeing magazine (May 2016)


You guys....I have been really hustling out here! This is such a huge week for me because I have not one, but TWO magazine articles launching! The first was my article on Masalamommas, and the second is the print magazine Complete Wellbeing. You may remember them since I have written two articles for them - in the October 2014 issue, and the April 2015 issue. And now, I am pleased to share my third which is all about being an interfaith couple and living between two religions peacefully. The issue is on sale NOW and my article is on page 50-51! Complete Wellbeing is a print magazine in India and they have really been champions for intercultural love. I am so pleased that they want to feature narratives from our mixed/masala community!

Click HERE to visit Complete Wellbeing magazine online.
Click HERE to subscribe to Complete Wellbeing.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Many congratulations! This is huge and so well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, Alexandra. Way to go!

    Raina

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig