Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Latest Articles on Masalamommas


As many of you know, I have been doing a regular intercultural series on Masalamommas online magazine, which has been an amazing opportunity for me to have a larger platform for our cross-cultural community.

Even though I got behind on my blog this Summer, I made sure to continue writing for Masalamommas. Over the Summer, I published two new articles that I'd like to share with you guys:

Excerpt: "Picking a name for your child is arguably the first of many things that you’ll have to compromise on as parents and find a happy medium. Some couples try to honor both cultures, while some stick to the dominant culture or the culture of residence..."

Excerpt: "As soon as I started dating my husband, I had a feeling that his mother was going to play a big part in our relationship. He was the eldest son, and they have such a close connection to each other. My husband has always taken care of his mother emotionally and they are both equally protective of each other. Their relationship as a mother and son is sacred. Now where did that leave me, as a wife? As the unexpected Firangi Bahu?"

Don't forget to share & comment if you like it!

P.S. My article 9 Benefits of Being in an Intercultural Marriage is one of Masalamomma's all-time top reads!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig