Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 in Pictures!

A little peek at our year in pictures...


We kicked off 2016 in none other than the beautiful Hawaii...


Where we celebrated our 10 year anniversary in a grand way...


And we got to spend some amazing, relaxing time together as a family...


Shortly after, our apartment building construction finally got started...


In the Spring, we stayed home and explored...


And also ventured off to Portland to explore...


I started doing more complex art projects with Maya...



Maya got a new little cousin, Siddharth....




My in-law's arrived in Canada permanently...


We celebrated Maya's 4th birthday...


And we told her she was going to be a big sister...


We did a lot of swimming over the Summer...


Husband-ji grew a big beard which I loved so much, I demanded him to keep forever...


We did a lovely family trip to the Okanagan...


We celebrated family birthdays all together...


We finally took Maya for her first-ever hair cut...


Our co-worker got a new doggy, Archie...


We spent the majority of the Fall in hospitals as our parents underwent difficult medical procedures...


But luckily my mother-in-law made it home by Thanksgiving...


Maya got really good at ballet...


We snuck away for a much-needed vacation to Disneyland, the happiest place on Earth...


And made it back just in time for Halloween...


And Diwali...


We got some amazing family pictures taken...


Maya got so good at her artwork that it was routinely hung on display as the best in class...


December was a blur of weekly snowstorms...


As we prepared for Christmas...


And rang in 2017 and all the good things yet to come!

Happy New Year to all my readers around the globe! Wishing you a blessed & fun 2017!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Alexandra! I just came across your blog and I'm so happy I did! My husband (Indian) and I (Canadian) got married in Canada this Christmas and will be getting married in India at the end of January. Only two weddings for us ;). I am wondering if you can tell me about the legalities of having two weddings. We have a marriage certificate from the Canadian wedding. What do we do in India? Can we also get legally married there and register with the government? Any info would help!

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments only, please! (That means you, anonymous.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Madh Mama. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig